Tuesday, December 23, 2008

drunk post

It is 4:31 a.m. i went to my friend ben's house at 11. My friend brian was there. Then my friend daniel was there. We talked and listened to music. It was cold outside and the snow had melted then frozen. We went to an empty bar and watched football highlights while the music we chose from the boombox played. My friend john showed up suddenly. He was drunk indeed. He left. We left. We ate falafels in a tasty place that unfortunately had a mouse infestation. Listening to the mice squeak to one another, I finished my falafel, we left and I split a cab home and now I'm on my couch reading the blog posts of my vassar friends that were once all in one place and are now stretched across the country. Sam! Kira! Kenny! your posts are partying with me and abbey road. I hope youre all sleeping deeply and having special dreams.

4 comments:

C.J. said...

What about me? Wah. And Laura? Our posts don't party with you Wah.

alec said...

i had read yours earlier that day and YOU DIDN"T HAVE ANYTHING NEW! also laura made hers this morning, loser. god.

C.J. said...

wow what a h8r

Kira said...

you da man
luh
Kira