Thursday, December 11, 2008

faulkner you are democratic

Since my last post, i have taken an eight hour nap and feel like a normal person again, i.e. not like I'm drunk with tiredness. Despite that, I'm forced back to paper writing, or at least paper thinking. I really don't think my fingers would permit me to start another paper for at least a couple days. Still, if I don't start planning my Faullkner final paper soon ill be in sorry state. So, here I'm going try to trick my brain into thinking that I'm just writing a blog post, no stress, no problem alec, just relaxing, thinking for fun, you like Faulkner so just figure out why, and what you want to write about and that'll give you the energy to make the 12 page paper climb in a few days. yeah, so, what do I think of Faulkner, and what do i want to write about?

Race. Faulkner is obsessed with race. But what is the larger picture? The larger picture is that societies notion of race is exemplary of

shit, more to come, brain tired.

1 comment:

C.J. said...

YOUR SO DUMB AND THS DUMB SHIT YOU RIGHT ABOUT IS SO FUCKN DUMB.

GOD. SO DUMB. SUCK A POOP POPSICLE.